If you have travel plans this holiday season and you are a keen watch enthusiast, then a travel timepiece is probably high up on your list of things to prepare. Unfortunately, in certain parts of the world, it is getting increasingly difficult to feel safe if you choose to rock that heavy hitting watch to go on an adventure with. Nevertheless, there are a multitude of kickass watches that could fulfil at least part of that emotional satisfaction. In this Christmas edition of our affordable watches to not get robbed series, Wei and Jeremiah pick seven watches with immense cool factor but probably won’t make you a target wherever you’re visiting in the world. From all of us at Revolution, a very Merry Christmas to one and all!
1. Unimatic x Bait U4-BTY; limited edition of 50 pieces (USD 525)
2. Unimatic x Revolution & The Rake U1 GMT “Arctic Fox”; limited edition of 150 pieces launching on 28 December (EUR 1,500)
3. Citizen Promaster Marine Eco-Drive Super Titanium BN0227-17X (SGD 779)
4. Casio G-SHOCK Full-Metal GMW-B5000TCM-1 (USD 1,600)
5. Merci Instruments LMM-01 Everest (EUR 590)
6. Merci Instruments LMM-01 Nationale (EUR 590)
7. Seiko Marinemaster Professional SBBN015 (discontinued) *Current production reference S23629 costs USD 1,450