Jaeger Le-Coultre

Reverso Classique

Sold Out

  • First designed in 1931 for British Army polo players stationed in India, the Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso, featuring the now-iconic pivoting case, could be designated at the original sports watch. Its combination of functionality with beautiful styling immediately launched it into the realm of timepieces that we know call iconic. Throughout the decades, the Reverso has appeared in many variations but has always retained it's signature case design.

    The present Reverso Classique ref. 2508412 combines the right amount of heritage and retro styling with modern technology. Unlike its ancestor, this modern Reverso features a much more water-resistant case and a shock-absorbing movement. On the dial, the watch retains the “Art Deco” aesthetic with its minute track and the small "Reverso" inscription using a vintage font just completes the package and makes this timepiece all the more attractive and a great dressy choice to pair with formal outfits.

  • Model Reverso Classique
    Reference 2508412
    Year 2015
    Box/Papers Yes/No
    Bracelet Material Crocodile - Brown
    Dimension 23mm
    Dial Silver Arabic
    Case Material Steel
    Movement Manual
    Water Resistance: 50 metres
    Gender Mens
  • Our pre-owned watches are accompanied by Watchfinder Warranty from the day you receive your watch, protecting your watch against manufacturing and mechanical defects, subject to the following Terms and Conditions.

    This product is in the UK. It will be dispatched in  3-5 working day. If you are based outside the UK, you may also have to pay import duty or other taxes, fees or charges applied by customs or other authorities in the country of receipt. You must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the Goods. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. If you are unsure about whether these charges might apply to your Order, you should contact your local tax or customs office for further information.